On this post we will guide you on how to open a PayPal account that sends and receive payment in Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Cameroon and other non receiving African Countries that cannot receive payment with PayPal without the aid of any vpn, foreign number or document, with the aid of this Paypal account you can transact and receive payment from any part of the world as far as PayPal is concerned, we will share this guide in a well-detailed Ebook free of any charge. read on to grab your copy.
It’s no more news that a normal Nigerian(Ugandan, Zimbabwean, Cameroon and other African Countries) PayPal account cannot receive payment, PayPal placed such restriction on a most African accounts, you can only send money with a Nigerian and those African restricted Paypal account, well since most of Nigerians and Africans earn online more than they spend, its very important to own a PayPal account that can receive payments, with this PayPal account you can receive payment from your online employees, clients, customers, if you are into freelancing you can conveniently get paid via PayPal..
Note that we buy PayPal funds at the best rate, check our terms from this page and possibly do business with us.
The importance of this PayPal account that can send and receive payment in Nigeria Ghana, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Cameroon and other African Countries cannot be overemphasized, more interestingly you don’t need a VPN, a foreign mobile number or address to open this PayPal account, you can access it with your regular Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, Zimbabwe IP address without any issues, and you can easily resolve any dispute with PayPal since the account is opened with your real details(Name, Phone number) not some foreign details.
What Can This PayPal Account That Sends And Receives Payment In Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, Zimbabwe Do
With this PayPal account that can send and receive payment in Nigeria, you can
- Receive payment from any part of the world
Send payment to anyone
3.Receive payment from any online company
- Get paid for from freelancing websites like fiver, Upwork, etc
Run it without any VPN.
Requirements For Owning A Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment In Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, Zimbabwe Etc
To Create this PayPal account that can receive payment in Nigeria and other non receiving African countries , you need to meet some requirements, these requirements are very crucial and without them, you cant open or run this Paypal account smoothly, the requirements are as follows:
- You must be 18 years of age or above
- You should own an Identity document, however if don’t have a national ID or any Identity document at the moment, you can still open the PayPal account, when you are asked to provide your ID number you can put 123456789 or 0000000 on that section.
- You must own a mobile phone number
- You Should own a debit card(ATM card) from any bank in Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, Cameroon, Zimbabwe or other Non receiving African countries, this is necessary to verify your account and lift some sending and receiving limits on your PayPal account, you can still operate your PayPal account(send and receive money) without linking a card
- You must own an Android or IOS smartphone or PC
If you meet the requirements above then you are one step ahead of owning a PayPal account that can send and receive payment in Nigeria.
How To Get This Free Ebook Guide On How To Create Paypal Account That Can Receive Payment In Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Cameroon And Other African Countries
Like I mentioned earlier we are to share this guide on a detailed Ebook, and it’s for free, yes you don’t have to pay to get it, simply follow the instructions below to grab your own copy.
If you are in Ghana, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Cameroon and other non receiving African Countries whenever we refer to a Nigerian details on the E book know that we are referring to your own countries details