Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android Phone or Tablet. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Wide range of Effects include to enhance your mix (see below)
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum Pads
• Class compliant MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
• Audio recording, track-length stem/wav import
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV, MP3 & FLAC
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO Plugin Version of this App#
• WiFi share projects with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows Apps.
• Full-screen DeX & Chromebook support.
IN APP PURCHASES
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases for some sample library content for the DirectWave sample player. You CAN load your own content however and do not need to buy content if you want to make your own.
Included Instrument modules (all generators modues are included): Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sample Player, GMS (Groove Machine Synth), Transistor Bass, MiniSynth & SuperSaw
Included Effect modules (all Effects modules are included): Auto Ducker, Auto-Pitch (pitch correction), Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, Tuner (Guitar/Vocal/Inst), High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer.
WANT TO TRY FL STUDIO MOBILE?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App. Get FL Studio here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
• In app purchases – There is an in-App shop (content and additional synths).
• Location (Google Mandated) – Required to access Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) connectivity. BTLE is a ‘Location’ permission as it’s possible to guess your location from nearby BT devices. We use BTLE for MIDI keyboards. FLM does NOT send your location to our or other servers. See:
• Photos/Media/Files – FL Studio Mobile accesses audio files. We do not access photos or any other media than audio formats (.wav, .mp3 etc).
• Microphone – FL Studio can record audio. Your devices mic is the default input.
• Bluetooth – FL Studio Mobile supports Bluetooth MIDI Controllers.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING / STARTUP ISSUES
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile – Tap ‘HELP > Users & Support Forums’ to register and visit the FL Studio mobile forum to report bugs/problems or get free DirectWave content:
We do not provide support for devices running custom ROMS. While we will do our best to troubleshoot issues with you, the use of custom ROMS can cause intractable problems.
# See: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flstudiomobile_plugin
Updated: February 19, 2021
Requirements: 4.1 and up